This blog is for informational purposes only. Some links may be monetized. Thanks for supporting Well Fed Family with your purchases.
Start with 6-8 small potatoes, scrub them and cut them in half lengthwise to give you the flattest cut surface area. Use your knife to score the cut side of the potatoes into the hashtag (tic tac toe) sign.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a bowl mix together 2-3 Tablespoons of olive oil, 3/4 teaspoon smoked paprika and 1/2 teaspoon sea salt. Dip the potatoes into the bowl of seasoned olive oil coating all sides but especially the cut side. Place the potatoes cut side up on a baking sheet or baking dish. Bake at 400 degrees for 30-45 minutes or until tender on the inside and golden brown on the outside.
- 6-8 small potatoes
- 2-3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (or you can use melted butter)
- ¾ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise giving them the flattest cut surface area possible.
- Use a knife to make hashtags (tic tac toe sign) in the cut side.
- Mix the olive oil, paprika and sea salt in a bowl.
- Dip the potatoes into the seasoned oil making sure all surfaces are coated.
- Place potatoes cut side up in a baking pan and bake for 30-40 minutes.