The Diabetes Summit begins very soon!
If you are like me you know at least one person, if not several people, who are struggling with diabetes. It may be you!
It is great to know there are so many options for treatment that don’t involve prescription drugs. It’s even possible to reverse your symptoms and manage your diabetes without any medication at all!
The Diabetes Summit will give you tons of information on living a full, healthy life in spite of a diabetes diagnosis. I learned so much listening to the last summit last year and I am really looking forward to all of the great information in this year’s program!
Here is a listing of all the top-notch experts you will hear for free each day of the summit:
- Dr Joseph Kraft – understanding decades of research on insulin
- Dr Mark Menolascino – seeing diabetes care through a new lens
- Robin Openshaw “Green Smoothie Girl” – detox to support your body
- RD Dikeman (type 1) – using diabetes as a blessing to improve your family’s health
- Dr Mark Hyman – finding the root cause and reversing type 2 diabetes
- Dr Tom O’Bryan – exploring toxins, balance the immune response
- Sayer Ji, founder of Green Med Info – the peer reviewed literature, and looking at supplements
- Razi Berry- how environmental toxins disrupt metabolism
- Dr Michael Breus – the impact of sleep on metabolism and diabetes
- Dr Gabriel Cousens – raw foods approach, which fats help and which fats hurt
- Kellyann Petrucci – nutritionist using bone broth, nutrition to stabilize blood sugar
- Trudy Scott – nutritionist showing link between diabetes, anxiety and depression
- Dr Sachin Patel – re-evaluating the healthcare model, empowering the patient
- Dr Peter Osborne – autoimmune and blood sugar connection
- Niki Gratrix – tapping into your internal abundance of energy with the mind-body connection
- Dr Robert Rakowski – how the gut microbiome affects metabolism and blood sugar
- Dr BJ Hardick – type 3 diabetes, proper detoxification, damaging foods, Alzheimer’s
- Dr Joel Kahn – plant based foods, supplements for blood sugar
- Dr Will Cole – testing and evaluating the root causes of “diabesity”
- Dr Amy Berger – understanding the ketogenic diet and how to do it
- Brett Hoebel – fitness and exercise to improve blood sugar
- Dr Ritamarie Loscalzo – Latent Autoimmune Diabetes of Adulthood
- Dr Anna Cabeca – hormone balance to burn fat and control sugar
- Daniele Hargenrader (type 1) – key factors to preventing complications from diabetes
- Jonathan Bailor, author – calorie approach to weight loss is a myth, sane approach to weight
- Dr Michael Murray – four types of blood sugar problems
- Dr Jay Wortman – a doctor shares his own story reversing type 2 diabetes
- Dr John Hayes – neuropathy and natural solutions
- Dr Jody Stanislaw – type 1&2 understanding insulin
- Daphne Olivier – nutritionist to customize eating strategies, non diet factors you may miss
- Dr Rangan Chaterjee – from the BBC Doctor in the House program
So many great presenters! There is so much to learn! You can register here for free and listen each day. There is a special encore replay on day #8.
If you want to own all this information to keep for your health library you can purchase the entire summit here. All 30 presentations plus more bonus material will be yours permanently to revisit anytime, share with friends and family, and use for deeper research.
Some links may be monetized. Than you for supporting Well Fed Family with your purchases.